Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shopping is LOVE(:

Hey everyone! 
I've been like really busy and all so haven't really been updating...
BUT BUT BUT! I've added NEW clothing! Featuring brands like AX and Ralph Lauren too so PLEASE PLEASE check it out(:
As a blogshop owner, it really isn't easy. I've been widely promoting my apparels and all on my Facebook profile, so DO add me! Just go to facebook.com and search for "Wonder Land". I really seek all your (AND YOUR FRIENDS') help to clear ALL of my instocks so I can bring in new items!
I have thought of bringing in pocket watches and the likes of it so if you guys wanna see that, It's easy! Just clear off my instocks ^.^
Remember, Like my Facebook page and get 5% off your total bill! You'll have to send in orders through FB for this promo though(:


Happy shopping! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment